What High Adventure Treks (HATS) Offers
Uncover the power of adventure in father-child relationships by becoming a member. Our outdoor activities create opportunities to build teamwork, trust, and memories between you and your children that will last a lifetime. We are committed to helping Dads build an unbreakable bond with their daughter or son through outdoor adventure. Our model of Daughters and Sons, working side-by-side with their Dads to participate and experience adventures has proven to take their relationships to a new level. It is no secret that the quality of this relationship is a great predictor of future happiness, self-confidence, and success for daughters and sons. Our leadership program exposes our daughters and sons to excellent leadership principles and teaches practical leadership skills through practical experience as mentors and co-directors on our adventures.
This adventure is for you if you:
- Seek a deeper relationship with your child: HATS offers adventures that give opportunities for fathers and their kids to experience adventure together, building trust, communication, and memories!
- Desire outdoor adventure: Participants engage in outdoor activities, including camping, hiking, canoeing, rock climbing, rappelling, kayaking, backpacking, and outdoor photography, fostering a love for adventure and the outdoors.
- Value lifelong skills: High Adventure Treks will teach you and your child vital skills in safety and first aid, ensuring participants are well-prepared for their adventures.
- Seek connections: We offer the opportunity to meet other Dads & Daughters and Dads & Sons who share similar interests and goals, creating a supportive community.
- Embrace teamwork: We encourage Dads and daughters; Dads and sons to participate and work together as a team, teaching valuable lessons about collaboration and partnership.
What you and your child will gain from the High Adventure Treks adventure
- Solid relationships: High Adventure Treks fosters stronger, more meaningful, and spiritual relationships between fathers and their daughters or sons.
- Open dialogue: We offer an opportunity for private, meaningful discussions that may not arise in everyday conversation.
- Positive role models: Daughters and Sons interact with like-minded Dads who exemplify how women and men should be treated, setting positive examples.
- Friendship: Participants form new friendships and strengthen existing ones, expanding their social circles.
- Priceless memories: High Adventure Treks create a lifetime of cherished memories through shared adventures.
- Life lessons: We provide experiences that enable dialogue and challenges that teach various life lessons in a comfortable setting.
- Embracing the wild side: Members learn to embrace their inner wilderness by engaging in outdoor adventures.
How to Become A Member
To join High Adventure Treks, you’ll need:
- A Daughter or Son in the 4th – 9th grade.
- An open and adventurous spirit. No prior knowledge of camping or outdoor life is required.
Join us on this transformative journey today