High Adventure Treks likes to say, “Life doesn’t stop for weather, and neither do we!”. Our standing policy is not to cancel an adventure due to weather, but we definitely take weather seriously! Our camp directors will educate you on how to take care of yourself in all kinds of weather – hot and cold! Safety is our highest priority! We will make recommendations on what equipment to bring for cold weather and how to stay properly hydrated in hot weather. Our directors are trained to keep a close eye on severe weather (thunderstorms, etc.) and are trained on protocols to keep our campers safe from lightning, hail, and wind. In the rare event we find ourselves close to an inclement weather event, our leaders are trained on how to get everyone to shelter and safety.
Here is our cancellation policy:
- Cancellations must be made at least 14 days before the event/campout for a full refund.
- Cancellations made seven days before the event will receive a 50% refund.
- Cancellations made on the Monday preceding the event will not be eligible for a refund.
- Payments may be transferred to another event up to 1 day before the event.
- No refunds or transfers are possible for cancellations made on the Friday of a campout.
- If there is a no-call/no-emailand you do not show up for your campout, no refund or payment forwarding will be provided.
Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions or concerns regarding our policies. Your safety and satisfaction are of utmost importance to us.